Grade & Annual Dues: Associate Member $196.00 USD
Ideal for professionals with less than 12 years experience in the industry.
- Experience in technical matters or in design, operation, or maintenance in HVAC&R fields
- Interest in the advancement of the Society's aims, and sufficient qualifications to cooperate with HVAC&R engineers in the advancement of the knowledge relating to HVAC&R engineering and its application.
- Access to member-only web pages.
- ASHRAE Handbook. (Handbooks are issued in June annually. For example, if you join ASHRAE in September, you will receive your Handbook the following June. If you join in May, you will receive your Handbook the next month.)
- ASHRAE Journal.
- ASHRAE Insights newsletter.
- HVAC&R Industry eNewsletter.
- Society Connections eNewsletter.
- Within 24 hours of joining
ASHRAE, new members receive a complimentary 12-month subscription to
ASHRAE Handbook Online, which allows search of all four volumes in I-P
and SI units. (Renew this subscription for only $49 at the end of your
first year of membership.) This offer applies to first-time Associate Members and Members joining on or after July 1, 2011.
- Discount on publications (15% off), including ASHRAE Standards & Guidelines.
- During first year, get 15% off Member price on all Handbook items (excluding network versions).
- Discounts on educational courses and ASHRAE Meeting registrations.
- Group Insurance