ASHRAE Conference Sponsorships
Annual Conference • June 25 – 29, 2016 • St. Louis
ASHRAE Conferences attract the HVAC&R market leaders. The 2016 Annual Conference offers all ASHRAE’s networking and technical information in one location.
Top engineering firms and OEMs will be represented by their principals, chief engineers and engineering department heads to discuss how to improve building performance. Reach this elite group through a sponsorship program independent of your ASHRAE Journal advertising schedule or as a part of it. Brand your products to these engineering leaders—approximately 2,000 individuals—at the ASHRAE Conference.
- One sponsorship banner on the homepage of ASHRAE.org.
- One-time use mailing list of meeting attendees.
- Company logo in ASHRAE Meeting Promotions and in the monthly newspaper distributed to all ASHRAE Members.
Plenary Session and Presidents’ Luncheon includes microphone time to address HVAC&R leaders. A gift opportunity is available with Welcome Party and Members Night Out sponsorships.
- Plenary Session with Keynote Speaker–$15,000
- Welcome Party–$10,000
- President's Luncheon–$15,000
- Members Night Out–$10,000
Strengthen your brand through collateral
- Water Bottles–$6,000
- Conference Bags–$9,000
- Additional gift opportunities may be proposed to ASHRAE
*rates do not include material costs
Additional Sponsorship Benefits
All sponsorships above include complimentary registrations to the ASHRAE Conference, social event tickets, postal mailing list of Conference attendees who opt in for sponsor messages, opportunity to provide literature in the Conference Bookstore and sponsorship recognition on the ASHRAE.org homepage.
General Conference Sponsorships
Show Support for ASHRAE
2016 ASHRAE Winter and Annual Conference Facts
- Approx. 3,000 attendees registered at Conferences, including new officers.
- Meeting program includes technical sessions on HVAC&R technology and applications.
- Virtual Conference allows online attendance.
- Hundreds of international attendees expected.
- Microphone time available to address attendees
Contact Greg Martin at firstname.lastname@example.org or 678-539-1174 to reserve your sponsorship.