ASHRAE Senior Undergraduate Project Grant Program
Final & Progress Report Formats
ALL PROGRESS AND FINAL REPORTS MUST BE SUBMITTED ELECTRONICALLY IN MICROSOFT WORD – PAPER COPIES WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!
The students involved in the project receiving the grant funds must submit a report to ASHRAE upon the project's completion. A project spanning more than one semester/quarter requires a progress report at the end of each semester/quarter. Failure to submit a report to ASHRAE will result in your school's name being removed from the eligibility list for the next year of ASHRAE grants. The Project’s progress report is due 12/31/2015 and the final report is due 5/16/2016.
Final Report Format
The report should be a maximum of 55 pages and include the following components:
- Introduction or Abstract
- Illustrations or Photographs
- Expand on Student Benefits
- Final Funding Expense Report
- Conclusions or Results
- Rate Overall Experience Including What You Would Have Done Differently
- How Students were involved and benefited from the project
It is acceptable to submit the same report required for course completion if it includes the above elements.
The first page of your report must include:
- Title of project
- Name of students involved in the project
- School name and address
- Faculty advisor(s) name(s), address(es), phone & fax numbers, e-mail address(es)
- Student signatures and date
- Faculty advisor(s) signature(s) and date
Progress Report Format
A project spanning more than one semester/quarter requires a progress report to ASHRAE at the end of each semester/quarter. The report should be no longer than 12 pages. In addition, you should indicate percent complete for the project. The supporting detail must be representative of the project's percent complete.
All reports should be submitted to the following address:
Attn: Assistant Manager of Student Activities