Based on ASHRAE RP-1485, Thermodynamic Properties of Real Moist Air, Fog, Ice Fog, Dry Air, Steam, Water, and Ice (March 12, 2009), the ASHRAE Library of Humid Air Psychrometric & Transport Property (LibHuAirProp) Functions, Excel version (FluidEXL) includes 60 property functions in both I-P and SI units. Ready for application, they work within Microsoft Excel®.
Key features of the library include:
- It works with "Real' versus "Ideal' Air
- It updates the ASHRAE Hyland-Wexler and Nelson-Sauer Models Properties of liquid and ice fog can also be calculated
- All latest IAPWS standards and NIST reference equations are used
- It offers a wide range of validity Pressure: 0.01 < p < 10,000 kPa Temperature: -143.15 < t < 350 °C Humidity Ratio: 0 < W < 10 kgw/kga
- It includes both water content and backwards functions and allows measurement of thermodynamic, saturation, and transport properties.