Membership Promotion Chairs have an opportunity to attend centralized training during the ASHRAE Annual Conference in Atlanta, June 2015:
- Learn how to excel at the role of Membership Promotion chair, and help your chapter reach its membership goals
- Develop your MP network by meeting your regional vice chair, other members from your region and other participants who have been successful in their role as MP Chair
- Gain insight into how ASHRAE Society operates at every level
- Receive PAOE explanations and tips
- Discover how to best recruit and retain members
- Understand how to run reports for effective chapter management
Cost to attend:
- There is no fee to register for Centralized Training itself. Training will include lunch the day of training as well as snacks and drinks during the day.
- ASHRAE covers your flight or mileage, whichever is more affordable, based on the ASHRAE Transportation Policy.
- Your hotel, any additional ground transportation expenses (e.g. taxi, shuttle, etc.) and food cannot be covered by ASHRAE. We recommend MP Chairs dialog directly with their chapter president on what the chapter can cover.