2015 Membership Promotion Centralized Training
Sunday, June 28, 2015 8:00am to 4:00pm EST,
The Sheraton Atlanta, 165 Courtland Street, Atlanta GA
GET READY! Below is all of the information you need to prepare for CT including: registration, hotel, travel, and objectives. Please direct any questions to Daniel Gurley firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 539-1127.
When you leave Centralized Training, you will be fully equipped and ready for a new exciting membership year. You will walk away knowing how to quickly and efficiently complete membership campaigns, monthly tasks, automate communications, locate resources, and so much more. We give you the tools necessary to tackle the big important membership challenges of your chapter, all in a laid back conversational environment.
Perhaps most important, you will leave with new friends and contacts who you can reach out to throughout the year for help, advice, or inspiration.
- REGISTER for training NOW (or by June 3, 2015).
- BOOK YOUR HOTEL: by clicking here. We expect the hotel to sell out, Please book your hotel ASAP! Hotel block closes on June 1, 2015.
Sheraton Atlanta Hotel
165 Courtland Street, Atlanta, GA 30303
ASHRAE room rate: $149
- Arrange your transportation in accordance to ASHRAE's Transportation Policy. If you wish to book direct through AMEX, call 1-800-872-9954 and mention ASHRAE and Membership Promotion
Costs Associated with Attending:
- There is no fee to register for Centralized Training itself. Training will include lunch the day of training as well as snacks and drinks during the day.
- ASHRAE covers your flight or mileage, whichever is more affordable, based on the ASHRAE Transportation Policy
- Your hotel, any additional ground transportation expenses (e.g. taxi, shuttle, etc.) and food cannot be covered by ASHRAE. We recommend MP Chairs dialog directly with their chapter president on what the chapter can cover
PS: Have you seen the MP Training Page? It’s amazing.