Fall 2014 Membership Promotion Centralized Training
Saturday, September 6, 2014 8:00am to 4:00pm EST
ASHRAE Headquarters, Atlanta GA
GET READY! Below is all of the information you need to prepare for CT including: registration, hotel, travel, and objectives. Please direct any questions to Daniel Gurley firstname.lastname@example.org or (678) 539-1127.
When you leave Centralized Training, you will be fully equipped and ready for a new exciting membership year. You will walk away knowing how to quickly and efficiently complete membership campaigns, monthly tasks, automate communications, locate resources, and so much more. We give you the tools necessary to tackle the big important membership challenges of your chapter, all in a laid back conversational environment.
Perhaps most important, you will leave with new friends and contacts who you can reach out to throughout the year for help, advice, or inspiration.
- REGISTER for training NOW (or by August 22, 2014).
- BOOK YOUR HOTEL: by calling 404-728-0708. Mention that you are attending Membership Promotion Training for ASHRAE.
Marriott Courtyard Executive Park
1236 Executive Park Drive, Atlanta, GA 30329
ASHRAE room rate: $102 single/$112 double
This is the ASHRAE corporate rate good for every night of 2014. If you are quoted a higher rate, please go ahead and make your reservation and call your staff liaison with your confirmation number before you arrive and your rate will be adjusted.
To make reservations call: 404-728-0708
- Arrange your transportation in accordance to ASHRAE's Transportation Policy. If you wish to book direct through AMEX, call 1-800-872-9954 and mention ASHRAE and Membership Promotion.
Costs Associated with Attending:
- There is no fee to register for Centralized Training itself. Training will include lunch the day of training as well as snacks and drinks during the day.
- ASHRAE covers your flight or mileage, whichever is more affordable, based on the ASHRAE Transportation Policy
- Your hotel, any additional ground transportation expenses (e.g. taxi, shuttle, etc.) and food cannot be covered by ASHRAE. We recommend MP Chairs dialog directly with their chapter president on what the chapter can cover.
PS: Have you seen the MP Training Page? It’s amazing.