Takedown Procedure for ASHRAE.org and ASHRAE Affiliated Sites
In order to have allegedly infringing web content removed from ASHRAE.org or ASHRAE.org Affiliated sites, the copyright owner must provide notice to ASHRAE with the following information:
- Contact information including name, address, phone number and email address of the complaining party.
- The infringing material and it's specific location, for example, the reference or link to the infringing material.
- Sufficient information to identify the material as copyrighted.
- A statement that he has a good faith belief that the use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A signed statement that the information in the notification is accurate and that the complaint is being made with authorization from the copyright holder.
ASHRAE will then remove the infringing web content and notify the complainant of this removal.
Click here to send this information to the ASHRAE Publisher.