HVAC Design Training
Get In-Depth, Practical Knowledge to Succeed
ASHRAE Learning Institute offers two intensive HVAC Design training sessions that cover the fundamentals and technical aspects to design, install and maintain HVAC systems by incorporating the application of Standards 55, 62.1, 90.1 and 189.1.
Targeted to engineers new to the field or in career transition and engineers with HVAC design experience, these training courses fill the need to improve overall building performance.
2015 HVAC Design Training
Level I Training Dates:
Sep. 14-16, 2015 (Denver)
Oct. 5-7, 2015 (Atlanta, GA)
Nov. 15-17, 2015 (Dubai)
Level II Training Dates:
Sep. 17-18, 2015 (Denver)
Oct. 8-9, 2015 (Atlanta, GA)
Nov. 18-19, 2015 (Dubai)
Combined Training dates:
Sep. 14-18, 2015 (Denver)
Oct. 5-9, 2015 (Atlanta, GA)
Nov. 15-19, 2015 (Dubai)
Creating Effective, Highly Skilled Engineering Team Members
- Gain knowledge to make immediate contributions to design projects
- Participate in in-depth, practice-focused training
- Learn from industry leaders selected by ASHRAE
- Receive free bonus resources valued at over $200
- Earn continuing education credits
Keep your skills sharp in today's challenging HVAC industry.