Manage Personal Information
Students! Transfer Your Membership to SmartStart
Transfer your membership with SmartStart before the end of the month and you will be entered to win a "Smart Start Graduation Survival Kit" that will be given away in a drawing. Learn More >
Pay Dues Online / Renew Membership
If you wish to reinstate your former ASHRAE membership, please call 800-5-ASHRAE or send an email to email@example.com
Are You An Associate Who Wants to Advance to Member?
To advance from Associate to Member, you must update your ASHRAE bio online, and notify firstname.lastname@example.org that you have an updated bio and wish to be considered for grade advancement.
Steps for updating your biography:
- Log into www.ashrae.org by selecting 'Join or Login' in the upper right corner. Enter your email address and password then select 'Sign In.'
- Hover over the 'Membership & Conferences' tab and select 'My Membership.'
- Under 'Manage Personal Information,' select 'Change Your Address/View or Edit Your Profile.'
- Select the 'Edu. Pro. Reg' link located in the blue font above your name. Add all of your educational history, relevant professional licenses and work history.
- Confirm that your contact information is current by clicking on 'Contact Info.'
For information on what experience qualifies for advancement, please see Section 2.7 of the ASHRAE Bylaws.
ASHRAE Life Members Club
Membership in the ASHRAE Life Members Club is reserved for those members who have achieved 30 years of continuous membership and reached the age of 65.
Learn More >