ASHRAE Digital Collections
Get web-based enterprise access to ASHRAE and other industry publications using an all-new platform powered by Techstreet Enterprise. ASHRAE Digital Collections are great for public and private libraries, government agencies, research organizations, universities and corporations.
Choose from these ASHRAE Collections, or create your custom library:
Benefits for your Organization
- Get easy Web access for your entire enterprise
- Expand your content coverage with single-copy purchasing
- Easily search for documents and save to your desktop
- Take notes right in the platform and share information with ease
- Get automatic document updates
- Add relevant other industry content from hundreds of technical publishers
- and more
Download Fact Sheet (PDF)
Features for Administrators
- Favorites lists, announcement board and other collaboration tools
- Reference linking within documents for all users
- Real-time usage reports with custom fields and export feature
- User and seat management tools
How to Access Documents
Visit techstreet.com/subscriptions from an IP address associated with a current subscription or log in with your unique user name and password.
How to Buy, Renew or Add Content
Contact ASHRAE's partner in digital collections, Techstreet, to get a price quote, purchase a new collection, or add documents to an existing one:
1-800-699-9277 (US and Canada)
You will receive renewal reminders from Techstreet via email starting 90 days before expiration. A Techstreet representative will work with you on renewal pricing, document add-ons and other support.
Training and Support
You will receive an email invitation to attend live Web-based training. Contact Techstreet with any questions or technical support issues.
Your organization may qualify for a discount on ASHRAE publications. Contact ASHRAE for more information:
1-800-527-4723 (US and Canada)