ASHRAE Pocket Guide for Air-Conditioning, Heating, Ventilation, Refrigeration, 8th Ed.
Authoritative HVAC&R Information on the Spot
The ASHRAE Pocket Guide is packed with practical and useful information and is designed for easy use in the office or on the job site.
This eighth edition, revised and expanded for 2013, includes or covers
- properties for new refrigerants,
- new data on refrigerant safety,
- ventilation requirements for residential and nonresidential occupancies,
- occupant thermal comfort,
- extensive data on sound and vibration control,
- thermal storage,
- radiant-panel heating and cooling,
- air-to-air energy recovery,
- space air diffusion data,
- equipment heat load data,
- combustion turbines,
- fuel cells,
- ultraviolet lamp systems, and more.
This edition's updates include data from the four current volumes of the ASHRAE Handbook series, including the 2013 ASHRAE Handbook--Fundamentals, and from the 2010 and 2013 editions of ASHRAE standards 15, 34, 55, 62.1, 62.2, and 90.1.