ASHRAE Handbook Online
Now you can access all four ASHRAE Handbook volumes online.
ASHRAE Handbook Online offers all the content of the ASHRAE Handbooks plus interactive and supplemental features like these:
- Spreadsheets to perform calculations
- Sound and video clips to better demonstrate processes and applications
- Color or interactive figures
- Interactive equations
- Links to the ASHRAE Bookstore to related printed information, data, and software available from ASHRAE or other web resources
- Software or source code not otherwise published by ASHRAE
- Supplemental or expanded text passages (e.g., case studies, "sidebar" discussions)
Your one year subscription of $289 (Only $33 for ASHRAE members!) gives you immediate access to all four volumes. If purchased separately, all four volumes would cost $780 plus shipping and handling. With a subscription you get:
- Immediate access as soon as you subscribe online - no waiting.
- Immediate access to all four volumes of the ASHRAE Handbook (Inch-Pound and SI editions). That's over 3600 pages of expert-reviewed content in each set of units for use worldwide.
- Immediate access anywhere you have an Internet connection - in your office - at home - on the job site. No need to carry books or CDs. Just log in wherever you are.
- Powerful, flexible search. Easy, effective, and fast.
- Updated content between print revisions. If an ASHRAE Technical Committee provides an update between print editions, you'll get it right away.
- Copy and print functions for your project records.
ASHRAE Handbook volumes:
2015 ASHRAE Handbook—HVAC Applications
2014 ASHRAE Handbook—Refrigeration
2013 ASHRAE Handbook—Fundamentals
2012 ASHRAE Handbook—HVAC Systems and Equipment
Need Multiuser Access?
ASHRAE Handbook Online provides convenient, web-based access to all four volumes of the ASHRAE Handbook anytime for your individual use. Corporate and multiuser access to the ASHRAE Handbook is available through ASHRAE Digital Collections. To learn more about how you can get access for your office, please visit ashrae.org/digitalcollections.